Hello everyone, I am garnering interest in our 2nd annual CBS Football Against The Spread pick ‘em. We had a first year total of 63 participants and am hoping to only increase that number each and every season. I am also looking to expand payouts, and create new ways to win money. We paid out the weekly first place winner as well as top 6 at the end of the season last year. I am hoping to pay out multiple people this season and increase the number of players at the end that we pay out as well.
The entry fee will be $170 for the whole season, which is $10 per week. The pot will also be handled through a third party (LeagueSafe) for safekeeping purposes.
Here is the short list of rules and regulations for the pick 'em.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. ALL picks must be made and lock FIVE minutes before game-time of each game. You may pick all games and then change your mind up until 5 minutes prior to the game's start time.
2. The weekly winner will be the one with the most correct picks for the week. If a tie persists, the winner will be the one who is closest to predicting the MNF total score. There will be TWO weekly winners this year, first place taking away $170 and second place taking away $85 every week.
3. I will look to payout about the top 8% of participants at the end of each season. The majority of the money will go towards these consistent winners. You don't have to have a lucky week to land here!
4. If a tie persists between players at the end of the season for a top prize, there will be no tiebreaker. Both your hard work will be rewarded in a split prize or prizes depending on the number of players tied.
5. This is an AGAINST THE SPREAD pick 'em, so please keep in mind when joining, it is a Vegas style point spread. With legal sports betting coming across the country, you should get used to this!
6. ALL money will be handled through a third party LeagueSafe that will keep your money safe, and ensure payouts. This also means ALL payouts will be awarded at the end of the season, at the conclusion of Week 17. Last season I set payouts Sunday night of week 17 and will look to do the same this year to ensure fast payouts.
IF you are interested. reply here with your email or feel free to email me at teddyb52214 @ g mail dot com