1) By Email - By turning Pick Alerts by Email ON, you will receive an instant email alert every time:
- Any purchased subscription has a pick added to it
- Any purchased package adds a pick NOT available at the time of your initial purchase (i.e., late added picks)
- Dollar-A-Day Program adds a new pick
- Any pick you have access to is edited in any way (most commonly when analysis is added)
You can turn email alerts on or off quickly, simply, and as often as you like on your Member Page. (For example, you can turn ON when away from your computer, and turn OFF when at home - or you can leave ON all the time).
You can change the email address that receives your Pick Alerts quickly and simply on your Member Page.
If emails are not being properly delivered, check your Junk or Spam folder (sometimes emails are incorrectly routed there).
INSURE DELIVER TO YOUR INBOX (and DON'T MISS ANY PICKS ALERTS BY EMAIL!) Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your "allowed" or "contact" list (Specifically for AOL, click "add address" button | for Gmail, manually add address to your contacts | for Hotmail, add address to "Safe List" | for Yahoo, click options/filters/add | for Outlook, use the "Rules Wizard")
If you are still having email delivery issues, send the details of your problem to email@example.com
2) By Text – By turning Pick Alerts by Text ON, you will receive an instant text message alerting you that a pick has been released or an existing pick that you subscribe to has been updated (most commonly when analysis is added).
Message and data rates may apply.
Pregame does not currently use texting for marketing purposes, only to send you requested alerts.
You can turn text alerts on or off quickly, simply, and as often as you like on your Member Page. (For example, you can turn ON when away from your computer, and turn OFF when at home - or you can leave ON all the time).
You can change the phone number that receives your Pick Alerts quickly and simply on your Member Page.
The text message will have a link to your Members Page where you can view the full pick details.
Have questions? We are here to answer them:firstname.lastname@example.org