1. Under head coach Rocky Long, San Diego St has defended the option well winning 7 straight over Air Force while also covering 7 of the last 8. This week the Aztecs are 10.5-point favorites over the Falcons.
2. Purdue is a 10.5-point favorite at Illinois this week. That’s the largest away favorite role for the Boilers since 2007!
3. Duke has fared well vs option teams under head coach David Cutcliffe going 8-1 ATS. This week the Blue Devils are +3 at Georgia Tech.
4. Since Lou Holtz left in 1996, Notre Dame is just 37-52-2 ATS (41.6%) as a double-digit favorite. This week the Irish are 21-point favorites hosting Pitt.
5. Army is a 15-point road favorite at San Jose St this week. That’s the largest away favorite role for the Black Knights since 1996. On top of that, Army is just 2-7 ATS as a double-digit road favorite since 1980.
6. Oregon was on a 12-0 SU/ATS run vs Washington until the Huskies have dominated the last two years by an average of 42 ppg. This week Washington is a 3-point road favorite at Oregon.
7. Since 2002, Ole Miss is just 7-21 ATS as a road favorite. This week the Rebels are 6.5-point favorites at Arkansas (game is in Little Rock).
8. Wisconsin hasn’t loss by more than 7 points in any of their last 33 Big Ten road games. This week the Badgers are 7.5-point underdogs at Michigan.
9. Since 2000, Wisconsin is 9-1-1 ATS vs Michigan.
10. Iowa is now on a 16-0 SU/14-1-1 ATS run as a road favorite. This week the Hawkeyes are 5.5-point road favorites at Indiana.
11. Texas head coach Tom Herman is just 4-13 ATS his last 17 games as a favorite. This week the Horns are 14.5-point home favorites to Baylor.
12. Alabama is a perfect 6-0 ATS in the first half this season as they’re outscoring their opponents by an av- erage of 40-6. However, the Tide are 1-5 ATS in the second half only outscoring their opponents 16-10.
13. Florida hasn’t lost at Vanderbilt since 1988 winning 13 straight in Nashville and have gone 7-3 ATS their last 10 visits.
14. Vanderbilt is just 1-9 ATS in their last 9 SEC games. This week the Commodores are 7-point home dogs to Florida.
15. Since the Southwest Conference disbanded after the 1995 season, Rice is a remarkable 30-9-3 as a con- ference home underdog (includes all WAC and CUSA games). This week the Owls are 16.5-point home underdogs to UAB.
16. UAB is a 16.5-point favorite at Rice this week. That’s their largest away favorite role since 2004.
17. Only 4 times since 2002 has LSU been than a TD underdog at home. This week the Tigers are 7.5-point home underdogs to Georgia.
18. Michigan St is 16-5 ATS and 11-10 SU their last 21 games as an underdog. This week the Spartans are 13.5-point underdogs at Penn St.
19. The home team is on a 16-2 SU/14-3-1 ATS run in the UCLA/Cal series. This year the Bears are 7-point home favorites.
20. Boise St is 38-17 ATS as a road favorite the last 11 years. This week the Broncos are 17-point favorites at Nevada.