Hey Folks -
I’m pissed, mad, frustrated. The last two weeks have been brutal for me. My local has been a happy camper. That all changes tomorrow....
I’m a fan of personal development. Studies have shown that if you write down your goals, you are 30% more likely to achieve them. If you write down your goals and tell them to someone, your chances increase to over 70%.
So, I’m holding myself accountable by telling you. My goals is to make no more than 3 plays a day until I win back what I lost. After that, I will continue to make the same number of plays until I reach 10k.
Each play is $200. Each day, I will post my plays. Best,