Las Vegas, Nevada (February 4, 2011) – From RJ Bell of Pregame.com . . .
Coin Flip (-101 each way)
* 44 Super Bowls. Heads 22 times; Tails 22 times!
* NFC has won an amazing 13 straight coin flips (the odds of happening: 8,192 to 1)
What color Gatorade dumped on winning coach?
* Neither BLUE nor RED Gatorade has been poured on the winning Super Bowl coach in the last 10 years.
* Typically the conference championship game celebration gives a hint of what color a team will use in the Super Bowl. This year, neither the Packers nor the Steelers poured upon the winning coach, due to the extremely cold weather at the games.
(no other players is better than +$1200)
* In 44 Super Bowls, the MVP has been a quarterback 23 times, a defensive player 8 times, and from the losing team 1 time.
National Anthem – How long to sing by Christina Aguirlera (over/under 1:54)
* SEVEN versions of Aguilera singing the national anthem have been found on YouTube. The longest is 1:54 – the other six have taken LESS time.
Total Points in 1st Quarter (over/under = 8.5 points)
* NO touchdown has been scored in the 1st quarter in 7 of the last 9 Super Bowls
Will there be OVERTIME? (NO = -1100, YES = +800)
* No Super Bowl has ever gone into overtime. Approximately 6% of NFL games go into OT, meaning the true YES price should by -1700)
Big Bet Alert: The sharpest wiseguys in Las Vegas have been playing OVER on Pittsburgh’s Tight End Heath Millers receiving yards – the current over/under is up to 45 yards.
More Super Bowl News:
More most talked about Props! http://bit.ly/h7gnZ8
Vegas 7-0 picking Steelers Super Bowls! http://bit.ly/fuWYuU
Historically close match-up! http://bit.ly/dHfHyw
$11 Billion Lost on Super Bowl? http://bit.ly/f7KX5A
ATTRIBUTION: Print, radio, TV, and Internet media should feel free to quote any information above. Please attribute: RJ Bell of Pregame.com.
MEDIA AVAILABILITY: RJ Bell is one of the most professional and compelling on-air Las Vegas experts. Email him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appearance.
TWITTER: Follow all of RJ Bell's news making releases at www.Twitter.com/RJinVegas
RJ Bell of Pregame.com is the only sports bettor on Forbes' recent list of Gambling Gurus and has been called "a true insider" by ESPN, "incredibly astute" by AOL and a "point-spread maven" by USA Today. Mr. Bell has been featured on CBS News with Katie Couric, ABC News with Charles Gibson, Nightline, Sportscenter, Outside the Lines (ESPN), First Take (ESPN2), Mike & Mike, Colin Cowherd, Jim Rome, Dan Patrick, ESPN.com, FoxSports.com, Yahoo, CNN.com and in the Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, New York Times, LA Times, Newsweek.com, Bloomberg, Maxim, and Sports Illustrated. Pregame.com is the largest sports betting news website compliant with US Law.