Site Navigation:
Free Picks


Find Videos

NFL and Beckman Fired plus Best Bets from Pauly - Free Picks NFL and Beckman Fired plus Best Bets from Pauly - Free Picks
Saturday, Aug 29, 2015 | 00:04:07
Las Vegas (Saturday August 29, 2015) - Fox National Radio host Pauly Howard rants about The NFL and Tim Beckman, tells you about today's best bets at, and gives you his favorite free picks. Baseball today. Handicapping the handicappers each day to uncover winning sports betting picks and beat the odds

San Diego Chargers: 2015 NFL Free Picks & Betting Odds San Diego Chargers: 2015 NFL Free Picks & Betting Odds
Monday, Aug 03, 2015 | 00:03:09
Things aren’t entirely sunny for this Southern California team who is mired in drama about what stadium they will call home. The drama plus a mediocre squad likely means another mediocre year for the San Diego Chargers, according to Vegas betting expert Steve Fezzik. Coach Mike McCoy can consistently produce eight or nine-win seasons, and there is no...

Oakland Raiders: 2015 NFL Free Picks & Betting Odds Oakland Raiders: 2015 NFL Free Picks & Betting Odds
Friday, Jul 31, 2015 | 00:03:05
Vegas betting expert Steve Fezzik doesn’t expect the bad situation in Oakland to get much better this season. This AFC West team may have some improvements in terms of personnel, but Jack Del Rio is the latest in a carousel of ever-changing mediocre coaches, and Fezzik doesn’t expect he is the guy to turn this team around. He also thinks people are...

Jacksonville Jaguars: 2015 NFL Free Picks & Betting Odds Jacksonville Jaguars: 2015 NFL Free Picks & Betting Odds
Thursday, Jul 30, 2015 | 00:03:46
Vegas betting expert Steve Fezzik explains what even the most casual football fan knows—the Jacksonville Jaguars are one of the worst teams in the NFL. For the past four years, this team hasn’t managed more than four wins in the past four seasons. The quarterback situation continues to be grim for the AFC South team, as Blake Bortles is not proving to...

Indianapolis Colts: 2015 NFL Free Picks & Betting Odds Indianapolis Colts: 2015 NFL Free Picks & Betting Odds
Wednesday, Jul 29, 2015 | 00:03:23
The Indianapolis Colts may be boring, but Vegas betting expert Steve Fezzik is quick to point out they are effective, with three consecutive 11-win seasons. With the best quarterback in the AFC, Andrew Luck, at the helm, Fezzik sees no reason they won’t continue to succeed in a division with little competition.

Mirrored Conversation:
Posts made and displayed below are also automatically displayed within a dedicated forum thread. Replies (in the forum) to that dedicated thread are also displayed below - meaning the conversation is mirrored both here and there.

Last 10 Comments

(Post Comment)

Tue, Aug 11 2015
9:40 PM
no its not
Proline 82
Thu, Jul 23 2015
7:21 AM

The Toughest Non Conference True Road game for the entire SEC West. Is: at Syracuse. That's just sad. 80% of the Non conference schedule are home games vs ITT Tech. The other 20% are neutral site games.

Proline 82
Wed, Jul 22 2015
3:45 AM

So Fezzik, when LSU or Bama is favored by 45 points vs. Joe Blow community college. We can expect you to give that game out as a premium pick right? laying the points. Since your touting the Non conference ATS stats. Pauly Howard was correct about the SEC

Sharp Sider
Fri, Jul 10 2015
1:43 PM
Hey Steve and Teddy, In addition to the 49ers-Vikings, doesn't Week 6 vs. Baltimore (pick 'em) have Ravens written all over it? Baltimore traveling, but off a home game against Cleveland; 49ers off a Sunday Night game in New York, with the look-ahead and quick turnaround to TNF vs. Seattle looming.
Thu, Jul 2 2015
8:12 AM
YES NE -150 is a good bet.
Wed, Jul 1 2015
8:46 PM
Anticipating Brady's suspension being reduced, and considering what Belichick was able to do with Matt Cassel a few years ago without knowing Brady would be gone, is there value in betting the Pats to win the AFC east at -150 (Bovada)?
Fri, Jun 26 2015
1:27 PM
I'm sorry but I don't want a player or manager betting on games. He knew the rules and now he is suffering the consequences. He was my favorite player and the penalty may be harsh but rules are rules. Why have rules if they don't have real meaning.
Thu, Jun 11 2015
4:04 PM
Fez and Teddy... wish your videos weren't so short. They are very entertaining. Not to mention very informative. Keep em coming buddies!
Tue, Jun 9 2015
8:50 PM
Shitty F.: Your today's prediction -Fade Lebron(Under 52) Result:Cle: L. James 40 Pts, 12 Reb, 8 Ast, 4 Stl, 2 Blk Stick it!!!
Tue, Jun 9 2015
7:53 PM
Cavs to go 2-1 up today!

Add a Comment

There are a total of 266 comments in this conversation
To see the entire history of this conversation click here.

You are currently logged in as   (log out).

Start with Trust!
Privacy: 100% - No Spam Ever!   Security: Yes - SSL encrypted!   Satisfaction: Guaranteed! is located and licensed in Las Vegas, Nevada.