FREE $25 when you Join Now – Use your Free $25 to get a BEST BET at NO cost!

Stories

Stories

Sports news with a Vegas perspective.

1 Members
  • Type:
    Joinless
  • Created On:
    09/07/2011 10:47 PM
  • Last Update:
    12/04/2021 12:19 PM

Australian Open Men's Final Novak Djokovic vs. Andy Murray: Start Time, Odds, Free Pick

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/26/article-2092144-117940F9000005DC-992_634x419.jpg

The Men's Final of the 2013 Australian Open will see two of the game's best take center stage. The Australian Open Men's Final Novak Djokovic vs. Andy Murray has a start time of 3:30 a.m. EST and it will be televised nationally on ESPN. Currently the odds for the match have Djokovic favored.

Tennis fans should probably get used to this matchup here. Both Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic are on top of the tennis world right now and both are arguably the two best overall players. Sure, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal will also have an argument there, but currently the two best players will take center stage at Rod Laver Arena tonight to determine the Australian Open winner.

Djokovic is favored right now to win the match, current drawing odds of -185 (Risk $185 to profit $100). The odds imply he has a 64.9 percent chance of winning the match tonight. Murray's odds are listed at +145 (Risk $100 to profit $145) indicate oddsmakers believe he has a 35.1 percent chance of winning the match.

Both players got to the finals by playing excellent tennis, no doubt, but Djokovic had the target on his back the entire tournament. He was easily able to beat David Ferrer in the semi finals, and Ferrer arguably had played some of the best tennis of anyone in the tournament up to that point. Murray beat Federer in four sets and now seems to have the swagger and confidence adjusted to his game. I think he's going to win a major this year and he's no doubt going to be battling with Djoker and Nadal for majors over the next few years regularly.

But, in the end, I am going to back Djoker here tonight. He just seems to step up in big occasions and tonight look for him to take advantage. Murray is going to have to serve awfully well and even if he does, Novak has the strength to go longer in rallies right now than Federer probably does. Look for a solid match here tonight.

Free Pick: Djokovic in four sets

-$25 of picks FREE! No Obligation - No Credit Card Required - Becoming a member is Fast and Free!

Get more Free Picks from the Pregame Pros HERE.

Be sure and check out Pregame.tv every week for our videos that include handicapping tips, Webinars, analysis and Free Plays.

  • Journalist living in West Michigan. Inaugural "Who's The Man" contest winner at Pregame.com.

Journalist living in West Michigan. Inaugural "Who's The Man" contest winner at Pregame.com.

Email Share Sent

Your share has been sent.

x

Quick View

Loading...

Future Game

League:

Teams:

Date:

Time:

Pick:

Bet Type:

Odds:

Picked:

Contests: ,

Full Pick Details

x

Multi Quick View

Loading...

Pick Name
Odds: Odds
Picked: Stamp

x

Quick View

Rank:

Member:

Team:

Wins:

Losses:

Ties:

x

Pregame.com Join Contest

x