FREE $25 when you Join Now –Use your Free $25 to get a FREE Pick!

Pregame Blogs

Pregame Blogs

Videos are just the START of the conversation. Each show has a dedicated blog post with show notes, links, and pics. Plus, the host and guests continue the conversation in the comments section!

0 Members
  • Type:
  • Created On:
    09/07/2011 9:56 PM
  • Last Update:
    01/17/2019 7:25 AM

The 2009/10 NBA regular season is gone and for those who have followed me through the entire season it was a good season although with some ups and downs. It was my fourth consecutive winning season (never had a losing season by the way) but the best is yet to come: the NBA playoffs! The playoffs package is ready to go and I'm looking forward for a great postseason. Here are my NBA results: NBA 2006-07... Read more

Cleveland at Chicago NBA – 733 Cleveland Cavaliers @ 734 Chicago Bulls *SINGLE DIME PLAYS* The game 2 of this series was a clear indicator of how this series will end: hardly the Bulls will be able to steal one game from the Cavaliers because the Bulls made one of their best offensive games of the season and still they lost the game by 10 points! The Bulls as we know... Read more

Last night it was a big night for us as we won once again a Best Bet, here's the write up: WNBA - 603 Seattle Storm @ 604 Los Angeles Sparks The Playoffs starts only this Wednesday, but I just don't want to wait more time, as we have a very favorable key line and I want to take full advantage of that. These two teams are now in different directions and despite the fact that Seattle has the home court advantage in... Read more

Topics: WNBA playoffs

For the second game of this series the obvious would be naturally the Celtics. However 8/8.5 points isn't the fair line and the Bulls are getting some value tonight. I took the Under in the first game of the series and unfortunately the game went to overtime and we lost the bet in an undeserved way. You might think that the Celtics didn't play well defensively however I think that their biggest problem was the offense... Read more

Eastern Conference Final Preview - (1) Boston Celtics vs (2) Detroit Pistons If we asked before the playoffs, which teams would make it to the Eastern Conference Final, about 90% of the inquire people would say Boston and Detroit. And the other 10% were probably fans of Orlando and Cleveland. These two teams were clearly the best two teams of the East during the regular season and their superiority over the other... Read more

If you missed the Part I of this article yesterday, please read it before you read this one. So now let's talk about the series between the Lakers and Utah. Utah won yesterday at home by 123-115, needing an overtime to win the game after dominating about 90% of the game. It's true that the Lakers yesterday were the away team closer to win a game in this series, but also it would have been easy for Utah... Read more

If in the Eastern conference we know that Detroit will be in the conference final and that we will probably know what to expect from the series between Boston and Cleveland after tonight's Game 4, the Western conference semi finals are on-fire with both series being tied at 2-2 right now, with the home team winning all eight games and covering the spread at the same time. And with so very little separating the quality... Read more

After yesterday's one point win at Orlando, Detroit has 99% sure clinched a spot in the Eastern Conference final. More than that, Detroit showed once again an amazing ability to bounce back from struggling moments and thanks to an amazing fighting spirit, to take advantage of the bad moments of their opponents, like it happened yesterday with the terrible second half of Orlando, after leading by double digits at... Read more

Game 3 of this series today and Boston lead the series by 2-0 right now. So it's not hard to say that today's game is a must win game for the Cavs, as if they end up trailing in the series by 0-3 against Boston, this season will be over for them. All the hope of Cleveland is on Lebron's shoulders, he is the key for the Cavs and if a superstar like him is shooting 19% from the field, there is no way his team can... Read more

Tuesday matchup: BOSTON vs CLEVELAND Surely nobody was expecting this series to start so late, well it could have happened because of the close series between Cleveland and Washington, but nobody thought the reason for this series to start so late would be a Game 7 in the series between Boston and Atlanta. I don't know how a Boston supporter felt his team's performances on the road, knowing that his team will now... Read more

Email Share Sent

Your share has been sent.


Quick View


Future Game






Bet Type:



Contests: ,

Full Pick Details


Multi Quick View


Pick Name
Odds: Odds
Picked: Stamp


Quick View







x Join Contest