When a sportsbook sends employees to write positive reviews, it has to make you wonder what's up with their business????? You've started at least 3 threads here, all about youwager and it wouldn't surprise me if you other aliases here too posting on the same subject. The book is obviously hurting for deposits, or I wouldn't be getting calls and emails daily looking for a deposit. Legal U>S> gambling has obviously put a dent in their business, and for good reason.........
So lets review one last time:
1. They used to offer some of the very best bonuses in the business with a reasonable roll over. Now most bonuses have been removed and many of them carry an 18-20X rollover, which is ridiculous.
2. The poker room only has 1-2 tables at night and during the daytime, there MIGHT be 1 operating. People just don't go to Betpop/Youwager to play poker.
3. Customer service people are foreign to the USA and English is obviously a 2nd/3rd/4th language to them....... so good luck trying to understand what the hell they are saying. Chat works ok if you don't mind being transferred around a couple of times and put on hold while they research the issue/problem. And they are not you friend, so don't expect any favorable results with most issues.
4. Deposit options are limited, and there are numerous complaints over at SBR that promised bonuses were never received.
5. Lines are posted very late in the week for football and prop lines absolutely suck- just the worst available.
I will say I always got my withdrawals, although it takes longer than it used to. I used to defend them all the time and I hold multiple accounts (betpop and youwager) with them but it's a fact they are not where they used to be quality wise. Take the time to research others opinions at Covers/SBR/RxForum, etc and you will see I am not alone in my opinion.
I won't respond again to any of your postings, as it's like I am beating a dead horse here. Let the depositor beware!