Reply to this thread with your picks for all 11 props . . .
Most right answers win $100 in Pregame.com dollars and Pregame.com T-shirt.
(ties broken by net result of all yardage-based answers)
Go 11 for 11 and win $500 in cash!
One account per person, one entry per account.
1) Heads or Tails: Coin Flip?
2) Over or Under 2 minutes and 5 seconds: How long will it take Alecia Keys to sing the National Anthem?
3) Jim or John: Which Harbaugh brother will be shown first (without the other) after kickoff?
4) Yes or No: Will the game be tied at some point after 0-0?
5) Yes or No: Will either team lead by two touchdowns or more at any point in the game?
6) Yes or No: Will Jay-Z join Beyonce on stage during halftime show?
7) Over or Under 46.5 yards: Longest TD?
8) Over or Under 27.5: Jersey Number of player who scores first TD?
9) Over or Under 49.5: Kaepernick’s rushing yards
10) Over or Under 250.5: Flacco’s passing yards
11) Over or Under 36.5: Randy Moss receiving yards