Patriots -21 over Colts
* First favorite over 20-points since 2007
* 10th favorite over 20-points since 1978
* Four of the 9 prior 20-point favorites involved the 2007 Patriots
* Only 3 franchises have been 20+ point favorites: Patriots, 49ers, Bills
* 20-point favorites 9-0 straight-up
* 20-point favorites 2-7 against the spread
* 20-point favorites have lost 7 straight ATS (not winning since 1992)
* Biggest favorite? 23.5 points (2007 Pats vs. Eagles and 1993 49ers vs. Bengals)
* Biggest favorite to lose a game? Cowboys -17.5 vs. Redskins (1995)
* Favorites of 15 points or more have won 104 out of 110 games
* IF Colts played at Green Bay, Packers would be 25-point favorite
(which would be the biggest spread in NFL history)
Will Colts go 0-16?
NO: $215 wins $100
YES: $100 wins $200
(odds imply 33% chance)
Will Green Bay go 16-0?
NO: $180 to win $100
YES: $100 wins $165
(odds imply 36% chance)
Will Green Bay finish 19-0 (winning Super Bowl undefeated)
NO: $550 wins $100
YES: $100 wins $450
(odds imply 17% chance)
Biggest Conference Championship Favorite of All-Time!
Oregon favored by 32-points over UCLA on Friday
Prior biggest? Texas favored by 25-points over Colorado in 2005
Biggest Bowl Game favorite? Kansas St. favored by 18.5 over Arizona St (2002)
Which means Oregon is the biggest post-season favorite of all-time (Bowl or Championship game)
LSU projected to be a small favorite (3-points or less) over Alabama.
LSU would be favored by OVER a touchdown in the BCS championship game vs. any other team.
Cleveland Browns have lost 12 coin-flips dating back to last season (odds are 4,095 to 1 against)
NBA Title odds:
$100 wins . . .
1) Heat: +250
2) Lakers: +550
3) Bulls: +650
4) Thunder: +800
5) Mavericks: +900
6) Celtics +1400
7) Knicks: +2000
[all other teams worse than 20 to 1]
Can Sidney Crosby come back to win NHL scoring title?
$100 wins $700 if he does [offered by Cal-Neva sportsbooks]