The Pittsburgh Steelers travel the fewest miles in 2022.They also play all there games in the Eastern time zone.The most and least below.
1. Seattle Seahawks: 29,446 miles, 34 time zones
2. Denver Broncos: 27,398 miles, 32 time zones
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: 25,534 miles, 22 time zones
4. Miami Dolphins: 25,178 miles, 14 time zones
5. New Orleans Saints: 24,976 miles, 30 time zones
The Dolphins are the only team in the top five that will not play an international game in 2022.
et lag should not be a problem for the Pittsburgh Steelers this season.
The Steelers have the lowest mileage total at 6,442 and will not have to travel out of the Eastern time zone once during the regular season. Unlike the Seahawks, the Steelers actually have an extra road game on their schedule, too.
Pittsburgh is within 300 miles of all of its AFC North foes, so road games against the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals and Cleveland Browns don’t add much to the team’s total. They also have an in-state road matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles. Their remaining road games are against the Dolphins, Buffalo Bills, Indianapolis Colts, Carolina Panthers and Atlanta Falcons.
Here’s a look at the five teams that will travel the least in 2022:
28. Chicago Bears: 10,086 miles, 8 time zones
29. Cleveland Browns: 9,986 miles, 2 time zones
30. Baltimore Ravens: 9,500 miles, 2 time zones
31. Detroit Lions: 8,348 miles, 8 time zones
32. Pittsburgh Steelers: 6,442 miles, 0 time zones