I like the rams this week, but only for a few units.
These are just some general thoughts on the game.
What I like
1. Rams are better team right now
2. Better qb this year (yes i know injury)
3. Better offense and defense right now
4. Sharp side podcast like rams
5. Healthier, alot of injuries on sf especially on def.
6. Both teams have had an easy opponent schedule this year so far. Rams have better record SU and ATS although opponents are basically the same.
7. Rams scored more points per game (27.2 to 24.8) and better def points allowed (18 to 22.8). Rams have more yards per game and allowed less. Again this shows a better offense and defense.
8. Game isnt that far of a travel. So not as big a deal, especially with limited fans in stands. Similar to balt to wash or Miami to jack. Road team isnt a big of a deal without fans as compared to years past.
What makes me hesitant
1. Divisional game
2. 49ers are getting healthier (off players coming back, qb ankle rested for another week)
3. Rams easier schedule
4. Rj podcast liked sf
5. Is this over reaction to last week??