Appreciate all the awesome comments on my pregame and twitter feed.. really happy people are making money off what has been an insane run to start the season.. remember that this winning percentage is not sustainable, but let's try to make it go for as long as possible.
3* Atlanta Falcons -3 -110 *WINNER*
- Look ahead line on this game was 6.5, and my line has the game around 4.5 or so. Atlanta is the clear better team IMO, in a desperate situation, with a quarterback way less likely to cost them the game with turnovers in a likely shootout. How different is this line of Atlanta wins 3 of their 3 coin flip games ?? (PHI/NO/CIN)
2* Minnesota Vikings -9.5 -110 *WINNER*
- Just hit this one.. line available offshore and at Westgate.. my preliminary line is Vikings -12.. no idea how this line dropped from the look ahead Vikings -11.5..
2* Seattle Seahawks -2.5 -115 *WINNER*
- Oakland has 4 OL on the injury report (Miller was ineffective due to injury, Osemele is truly banged up right now, and they are already starting a backup RT), a defense that can’t defend the run or deep passes (Sea bread and butter). One has to wonder if Oakland is fatigued off of the bad situations they’ve been in scheduling wise, now traveling to London, something their head coach vocally is not pleased about.
2* Miami Dolphins +4 -110 *WINNER*
- Power rated at Dolphins +2, even with the injuries to the lines of Miami, this is way to big of an overreaction from a fluke Miami loss last night.. look ahead was miami -1, no way this should be a 5 point adjustment!!
2* Indianapolis Colts +2.5 -110 *LOSER*
- The Colts are the better team, but these teams are being treated as equal. They have a slightly better situation coming off rest, and the Jets are slightly overvalued off a win (and they are terrible off of wins). Jets were GETTINT 1 last week against a Broncos team inferior to Indy! Yes, the colts are banged up, but the Jets secondary is also banged up as well.
2* Pittsburgh Steelers +2.5 -110 *WINNER*
- Some power rating value (1-1.5 points), not on a key number but we get a solid situation with the game meaning a lot more to the better team (Steelers), who has owned Andy dalton throughout his career (one game vs Pitt with more then 20 points). Cincinnati is a slightly above average team that has had some fortunate breaks in three 50/50 games, especially vs Miami.
2* Dallas Cowboys +3.5 -105 *WINNER*
- Can’t make a strong case for Dallas’ offense, but in a low total game, the Cowboys defense has key edges on a Jax OLine/RB’s dealing with injuries, plus we get at minimum a full point of line value off a key number.
2* New England Patriots -3 -115 *PUSH*
- We get slight line value on a key number, and a GREAT situation, with a Patriots team two games back in the standings to KC has extra rest and max motivation from last years beatdown.