Well, it was only a matter of time before this bum failed to cover his tracks. I understand that everyone is beyond tired of seeing childish bickering, snickering, and snide comments contaminate the forum. Trust me, my feelings are no different.
The thing about dipshit Rob0721 is, well, he's a dipshit. Dipshit's typically end up screwing themselves (not winning) in the long-term. This is what BIGROB (as he has coined himself) has done. Please find proof that Rob0721 is ghosting as @NICKELS below:
Exhibit A: Rob's RLM Thread
- Specifically, pay close attention to the format in which Rob0721's replies render when he attempts quote a previous poster. Notice how ALL of Rob0721's replies (with quotes inserted) render in a quasi-HTML format?
- Click here to view evidence as provided in Exhibit A
- Notice that no other replies (with quotes inserted) render in this peculiar format?
Exhibit B: Lesh's Vandy/Okie Thread
- Pay close attention to the format in which NICKELS replies render when he attempts to quote a previous poster.
- Click here to view evidence as provided in Exhibit B
- Notice that we see the SAME peculiar quasi-HTML format appear when NICKELS inserted my quote in to his trolling comment?
If Rob0721, I mean NICKELS, I mean #WHOEVERTHEFACK, wasn't such a DIPSHIT, then he probably would've figured out how to clean up the paper trail mess he's been leaving behind. But alas, this clown is the furthest thing from 'intelligent'. In fact, he is what many of us thought he was, which is a bitchmade piece of shit. So yeah, I may get banned for rolling on this ghosting, scamming, lying, trolling, piece of shit. If so, it's been real, fellas. I can leave this joint knowing that the trolling piece of shit has finally been outed.
You never had a chance, dude. Your tech game is about as solid as your bogus RLM "system". Your bogus RLM "system" carries about as much weight as your documented handicapping record here on Pregame. Oh wait, neither Rob0721 or NICKELS have a documented handicapping record here on Pregame.
Best of luck, if I don't see ya'll again, my friends.