Because of the lopsided nature of college football it doesn't lend itself quite as well to the traditional Survivor pool. So I created this modified version:
- "Weeks" run from Tuesday to Monday, and includes Week 0 and all the way up to Week 14
- Pick one team a week, and you can pick a team as many times as you want
- A default pick is announced at the start of the week. The default pick will be the biggest point spread favorite among games played by two Division I FBS teams. If you forget to submit your team that week, you get the default
- Your team must be a Division I FBS team playing another Division I FBS team
- If your team wins, your score for the week is your margin of victory
- If your team loses, your score for the week is your margin of loss plus the margin in the most one-sided game among two Division I FBS teams for that week
- At the end of the season, LOW score wins. Repeat, low score wins.
Let me know what you think of this format. I have other ideas to keep players engaged in case they fall far behind early.