SFX: (cue "Atomic Dog" by his majesty George Clinton)
Extremely challenging card. This is what the kennel has for this week:
(1) Kansas State +1 (Bought the point)
(2) Washington State +5.5 (Bought the point)
(3) East Carolina +14.5 (Bought the point)
(4) USC +7.5 (Bought the hook)
(5) Nevada +3.5 (Bought the hook)
(6) Colorado +9.5 (Bought the point)
(7) Army +3.5 (With the hook)
(8) Navy +28.5 (With the hook)
(9) LSU +8.5 (Bought the point)
(1) Northwestern +24.5 (Bought the point)
And for those of you who like a good O/U, consider Mississippi State/Vanderbilt 51 Over (Bought the point). And if a "lock/GOY/GOW/GOM" is your thing, you may want to consider Liberty @ -20.5 (bought the point) and UAB @ -23.5 (Bought the hook).
And finally, for those who seek a moneyline upset, take a peek at USC @ +220 and LSU @ +255. And if going a little cray-cray is your thang, and have a few wadded up benjies in your jeans, consider sprinkling a little on East Carolina @ +400.
Best of luck this week, I think we are all going to need it.