Highly unusual for a semi-rarely occurring query to pop up 3 days in a row, but it happens. Today is only the 11th occurrence of this situation the whole 2021 season, it just happens that we got a play 3 days in a row. We won Friday with Tampa Bay and last night with Houston. Here we are again on Tampa Bay. The same set of parameters are as follows...
1. Road fav more than -170
2. Win % at least .590 (we are betting on a REALLY good team)
3. Opponent win % less than 40% (we are betting against a BAD team)
4. After the month of April (gets rid of games where win pct might be meaningless after not many games played)
5. Opponents' starting pitcher has an ERA of 4.75 or more (he sucks lol)
6. Division game (teams are very familiar with each other)
Throw those all in the mixing bowl called SDQL and it spits out a 42-2 record since 2011 (36-7 on the run-line). This is not magic winning beans we bought, so be smart and responsible and bet a similar amount to the last 2 days and win or lose we will be profitable from this little 3 game burst of plays. STAY DISCIPLINED when you gamble.
Tampa Bay -1.5 (-150)