August and September are some of my favorite months to get after the diamond $$! The low Book liability of baseball in the dead months of June and July rake enough of our dough to be satisfied for the entire season...let alone the bets and dollars reduce anyway in MLB take once ANY football hits the field.
I meant to do this thread basically for post All Star Break but wasn't able to devote enough legitimate time...here are some T&A (trends & angles haha) I have been tracking
- Pirates as a home dog this year are 20-4-2 to the Over....it is absurd winnings and things haven't trended their way recently so it is unlikely many home games going forward WON'T be as dogs...likely safe (especially with normal juice) to blindly bet the remainder! Sure would have helped had Vazquez moved and not offensive pieces, however.
- the Padres have not won a single game since the break when their opponent simply scored 3 or more runs...0-14
- the Braves are 11-0 as road favorites against the NL East
- need a stopper? Marlins best starter Caleb Smith has taken the mound 6 times already this season when the other 4 starters between his were losses...and is 5-1 SU in those 6 starts!
- Oppo- Michael Pineda has 4 starts this year already with his team on 4 or greater win streak and is 0-4
- of Marlins 109 games...only 2 have had a Vegas total in the double digits...right at 10 and both went Under
- the Mariners are such a dead nut Over squad they have the fewest games (1) not involving a HR by either team...and even THAT game pushed the total!
- Chris Sale has lost twice as much money for backers as the next worst...$100 bettors down $2,023
- Shane Bieber as a starter has gone Over the total 1 time in 17 starts with a total 9 or lower
More to come...