Some women often want to curl their hair with ceramic curls immediately after washing their hair, believing that wet hair not only forms fast, but also lasts a long time. However, can wet hair really be able to curl hair with ceramic curl?
The answer is NO! Wet hair is cannot use ceramic curling iron oh, this is because everyone after wash a head, hair scales is in open state, as if in a hurry to do modelling, with a curling iron is can cause great damage to the hair.
Even if you previously put some hair cream or conditioner on wet hair, can't hair wet and wet immediately go to curl! If you're in a hurry, you can use a hair dryer to dry your hair and curl your hair with ceramic curls, but remember to keep the hair dryer at a high temperature. If you're not in a hurry, it would be nice to have your hair dry and dry.
The pear flower head is a lot of medium long hair girl's gray often likes the hairstyle, not only fashion nifty, and very good match clothes. In fact, the female people at home can create a fluffy and lovely pear flower head. Then follow Remy Hair center , and look at the ceramic curling irons.
1. Apply a little balm of essential oil to the hair before curling.
2. Use a ceramic curling iron to hold a small bundle of hair smoothly down, and carry out the inner volume at the end of the hair.
3. Determine the winding number of curly hair according to your own needs, so that you can roll out different styles of pear heads;
4. After winding the two sides of the hair, start to roll the bangs, and use the hairpin to hold the first layer of bangs, first the second layer and the top layer;
5. Use your hands to loosen the volume slightly, or gently brush it to give it a natural fluffy effect.