With the 2012 Olympics upon us, bookmakers around the world are posting their odds and props for the betting public. Here is a sampling of some of the most unique betting choices being offered:Team USA Basketball Betting and Props:Team USA winning Gold Medal: $750 wins $100 (implying 87% chance)Any Other Team winning Gold Medal: $100 wins $650 (implying 13% chance)Largest margin of victory by Team USA in any game?Over/Under: 50.5 pointsWill Team USA TRAIL in the 2nd half of any game?YES: 54% chance ($125 wins $100)NO: 46% chance ($100 wins $110)The average Team USA basketball game is projected to receive 50% MORE action than a typical NBA game.Consensus in Vegas is that 1992 Dream Team would be a 6-point favorite over 2012 Team.
Most Overall Medals Odds:USA: 60% chance ($400 wins $100)China 30% chance ($100 wins $150)Rest of World: 10% chance ($100 wins $650)Number of USA Medals: Over/Under: 38.5Michael Phelps Betting Props:Will Michael Phelps win more Gold Medals than Spain’s entire Olympic Team?Spain: $180 wins $100 (62% chance)Phelps: $100 wins $150 (38% chance)Number of Phelps Gold Medals:Zero: $100 wins $5,000 (2% chance)One: $100 wins $2,500 (3% chance)Two: $100 wins $600 (11% chance)Three: $100 wins $300 (20% chance)Four: $100 wins $200 (26% chance)Five: $100 wins $300 (20% chance)Six: $100 wins $500 (13% chance)Seven: $100 wins $1,600 (5% chance)Usain Bolt Betting Props:Usain Bolt favored to win more Gold Medals than Greece’s entire Olympic Team!Bolt: $135 wins $100 (55% chance)Greece: $$100 wins $105 (45% chance)Will Usain Bolt break both the 100m and 200m World Record?If YES, $100 wins $800 (8 to 1)Crazy Olympics Props:Number of athletes stripped of medals due to positive drug tests?Over/Under: 5.5Will Olympic flame singe Boris Johnson’s hair during the ceremony? $100 pays $3,300 (33 to 1)Will the Olympic Village to run out of condoms during the games? $100 pays $600 (6 to 1)Amount of Action?
British bookmakers are expecting to take $80 Million in wagers(which is TEN TIMES more than Beijing Games, but less than Nevada books take on Super Bowl)$25 of picks FREE! No Obligation - No Credit Card Required - Becoming a member is Fast and Free! TiSB: Cantor's Mike Colbert Talks World's First NFL Game Lines: Last week Cantor opened up the first 2012 NFL lines in the world - Cantor's VP Mike Colbert discussess the teams they value the best and worst, and also shares breaking news on how the Wiseguys have been betting so far - with host RJ Bell PLAY | DISCUSS | DOWNLOAD (to save: right mouse click, and select "save target as") For breaking Vegas stats and news, follow: www.Twitter.com/RJinVegasATTRIBUTION: Print, radio, TV, and Internet media should feel free to quote any information above. Please attribute: RJ Bell of Pregame.com.MEDIA AVAILABILITY: RJ Bell is one of the most professional and compelling on-air Las Vegas experts.Email him directly at email@example.com to book an appearance.RJ Bell of Pregame.com is the only sports bettor on Forbes' recent list of Gambling Gurus and has been called "a true insider" by ESPN, "incredibly astute" by AOL and a "point-spread maven" by USA Today. Mr. Bell has been featured on CBS News with Katie Couric, ABC News with Charles Gibson, Nightline, Sportscenter, Outside the Lines (ESPN), First Take (ESPN2), Mike & Mike, Colin Cowherd, Jim Rome, Dan Patrick, ESPN.com, FoxSports.com, Yahoo, CNN.com and in the Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, New York Times, LA Times, Newsweek.com, Bloomberg, Maxim, and Sports Illustrated. Pregame.com is the largest sports betting news website compliant with US Law.