Midwest Region Finals Results:(1) Lesh (16-18/ 46%) vs. (6) Cabaldwin3 (17-17-1/ 50%)
Sweet 16 Final Results:(1) Lesh (21-13-1/ 62%) vs. (12) the big machine (13-22/ 37%)(6) Cabaldwin3 (21-11-3/ 66%) vs. (15) Odesheer (19-14-2/ 58%)
Round of 32 Final Results:
(1) Lesh (21-14/ 60%) vs. (9) DGreene7 (20-15/ 57%)
(12) the big machine (21-13-1/ 62%) vs. (13) catsballa20 (20-15/ 57%)
(6) Cabaldwin3 (17-17-1/ 50%) vs. (3) Bruno Bets (17-18/ 49%) *won tiebreaker 1-4/0-5/error
(10) JamieVaccaro (10-24-1/ (29%) vs. (15) Odesheer (15-19-1/ 44%)
Round of 64 Final Results:
(1) Lesh (18-16-1 / 53%) vs. (16) MichPat (15-20 / 43%)(8) ROCKYD (17-17-1 / 50%) vs. (9) DGreene7 (18-16-1 / 53%)(5) csl1515 (14-19-2 / 42%) vs. (12) the big machine (21-14 / 60%)(4) mobig wins (16-18-1 / 47%) vs. (13) catsballa20 (18-17 / 52%)(6) Cabaldwin3 (20-14-1 / 59%) vs. (11) hkyref33 (16-18-1 / 47%)(3) Bruno Bets (17-16-2 / 52%) vs. (14) DJ Wondabread (8-25-2 / 24%)(7) mcnasty (12-21-2 / 36%) vs. (10) JamieVaccaro (15-19-1 / 44%) (2) Brandon Watson (19-14-2 / 58%) vs. (15) Odesheer (21-12-2 / 64%)
This is the Midwest Region thread. If your name is listed below, please post your 5 basketball plays per day in this thread for the week. Lesh, MichPat, ROCKYD, DGreene7, csl1515, the big machine, mobig wins, catsballa, Cabaldwin3, hkyref33, Bruno Bets, DJ Wondabread, mcnasty, soko711, Brandon Watson, and Odesheer.I will update your matchup in this thread daily so you will know where you stand against your opponent. I advise you do the same to see if it’s always accurate. Remember that all your plays have to be posted by the time your first game starts and has to be entered into the Pregame pick section and must match up. If not, it will be counted as a loss. Also, please look over the rules again and if you have any questions, please ask.
Tournament begins tomorrow (1/24/2014) and plays can be posted now or when ready. Good luck.
*2013 Pregame March Madness Bracket Winner *CBB Battle of the Handicappers Tournament Runner Up "I don’t care about bad beats and last minute covers, if you aren’t cashing a ticket, It wasn’t the right side." -Halo
Follow Halo2009 On Twitter
Today's date is 1/23/2014... Does the tournament start tonight or tomorrow?
Third year sports bettor NFL/ CFB/ CBB/ NBA. Always looking to learn, criticism always welcomed.
tomorrow sorry, i will correct that...
All good halo, thanks for organizing the contest
Good luck to everyone in the tournament and thanks Halo for taking time to do this
"Negative people will always try and drag you down to their level. Love them, but always rise above them."There may be people that have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.
Great to see I'm in a stacked region.
Diagnosed with multiple sclerosis on October 27, 2013 — one day at a time
I am a Pregame.com Director of the Boards! Pregame's 2010 "Who's The Man" Champion
"I think Brandon Watson is a computer program." Yahoo Sports National Radio Host Steve Czaban after reading a game preview I wrote on Georgetown/Florida State for the NIT. Obviously wasn't my best work.
$25 of picks FREE!No obligation | No Credit Card RequiredBecoming a member is Fast and Free!MLB 2016: 33-16, +16.03 unitsCareer at Pregame (All Sports): 2735-2177 (55.5%), +258.35 units
Follow me on twitter!
"Beer bets" with Johnny Detroit: 1-1
Uh oh, tough bracket here! Gl guys!
DO NOT FOLLOW PICK SECTION!! THIS IS USED FOR A BLIND SYSTEM I TRACK. FOLLOW ONLY PLAYS POSTED IN FORUM! Interested in actual GOLF/BASEBALL PLAYS hit me on Twitter @Vermeils_Tears
Cabaldwin3, this will not count. The tournament doesnt begin until tomorrow. You can repost your new plays as you need 3 more if you still want to use OKC and DAL.
Ops, got my days mixed up. I'll fix