Updated NBA Finals Odds:Heat: $185 wins $100 (implying 64% chance to win Title)Thunder: $100 wins $165 (implying 36% chance to win Title)Game 4:Heat 3.5-point favorites over ThunderHow unlikely are Kevin Durant’s Free Throw wows?Durant is a lifetime 87.8% free throw shooter.Odds of Durant missing 6 of his last 14 free throws: 240 to 1 against!
---RJ Bell: Best Bets | Free Picks | My Posts |My Blog |@TwitterCalled a "True Insider" by ESPNPick Virgins: $25 FREE! Buyers: 10% rebate!I am a Pregame.com Director of the Boards!
I think it's going 7!
"EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY"
I said before the series started in somebody elses thread that I couldn't understand Miami being the dog for the series..total overreaction to OKC beating the Spurs and I made the point to someone that I thought the Eastern Conference was overall superior to the Western, but nobody agrees!