TUESDAY PLAY GET ON IT NOW.
1. USA MAY/WALSH BEACH V-BALL -130 3U- has risen already, so early warning here, never lost match in olypic history, only 1 game lost ever.WINNER WINNER POD
2. WOMEN HANDBALL NORWAY -1.5 2U=WINNER WINNER BIGGIE
3. NORWAY HANDBALL OVER 48 1U-LOSS
4. CROATIA OVER 47 HANDBALL 1U-PUSH
5. USA WOMEN B-BALL -33.5 1U=WINNER BY 43 PTS
6. MEN BEAVH V-BALL BRINK/RECKERMAN GERM -140 1U=WINNER WINNER
7. WOMEN JAVELIN VILJOEN 1/2 U +550
8. MEN 110 HURDLES A. MERRITT 1U+120
9. WOMEN 5,000 CHERIYUT OVER DEFAR 1U -120
10. WOMEN 5,000 CHERIYUT WIN 1U+250
Losing day Monday, Tuesday will get some back
11. MEN SOCCER MEXICO PK +126 1U=WINNER WINNER 3-1
12. MEN SOCCER BRAZIL -200 2U=WINNER WINNER EASY BIGGIE$$$
13. WOMEN WATER POLO SPAIN -1.5 1U-LOSS won by 1 goal
14. WOMEN V-BALL USA -2.5 -275 1U=WINNER WINNER SWEEP
BACK TO KICKIN AZZ TODAY, all the biggies hit EASILY!!
15. FRANCE WOMEN B-BALL -8.5 1U=winner winner b/c I hit wrong box apparantley, book gave me chzx rep?
WED lloking at MAY/WALSH, BRAZIL DUO FOR BRONZE
INDOOR MEN FINAL 8, BRAZIL -2, USA ML, RUSSIA ML
Think the Poles can pull the upset. They have a large contingent of fans at the games too.
Good luck fella.
I win some, I lose some. As long as the outcome is income.
"We'll See What Happens"
If you followed WED plays I went 4-1 including GOLD MAY/WALSH, BRONZE WINNER, then 2-1 in Men v-ball. Will have Fridayplays as I missed today.