Usu. every monday morning I will look at the board before it gets polluted w/ all kinds of number, and take a look at teams that I feel are salty dogs. The board is littered w/ several. I then look to see where things go from there:
1. Syracuse +2.5 playing a Home Dog to the Pitt Panthers. Cuse plays in the dome and is very competitive and plays close games often. The orange look suited in a good spot here, as they should defend Sunsuri well. They will give up ground w/ Pitt running attack, but oranges offense should have their way as well against less than mediocre pitt defense. Not a huge line play at the 2.5 mark, but any uptick here to get 3 would be huge. I may expect for this to hover more close to even before the Thursday game kickoff.
2. Army +9.5 is playing an Home Dog against B.C. The eagles blew chunks for the sharps LW w/ Clem as a HD (a role they usu. perform well), but now on the road to face a black knight team that is moving the chains. What appears to be a back and forth affair; and either team can win it. Army has closed ranks past 2 years, and now have a team that can be competitive and playing at home, this appears to be 2.5 too many pts. imo.
3. Miami (OH) +21 playing an Away Dog at Cincy. Miami is well coached and will eat the clock up. Cincy's one man show will surely get theirs, but this looks like too many points for a notorious salty dog. Too much hot air after VT win imo.
4. So. Miss +11.5 playing a Home Dog to BSU. No respect for g-eagles again after valiant effort against the cards LW. BSU will struggle on offense down in Hattisburg and a another low scoring game makes 11.5 seems big. USM defense is the real deal and not a good scheduling move for the broncos.
5. GT +10 playing an Away Dog to Clem. I never lay money on GT in the fav role, but they do have some mustard and Clemson over-rated and will not put the wreck down ez imo. GT has senior laden offense and can go tit-for-tat w/ just about anybody.
Good luck Rzbfan. I think this is the time of year you start gettin hot.
done been hot (under the collar that is.........), just lookin for steading gains here on out. bout to jump on board w/ GF & follow BB in MLB playoffs and slap my man upside the head w/ a ping pong paddle w/ 40 grit sand paper surface.
there is now plenty of evidence to reasonably "predict" where things are going this season. hit the back streets, fade prime time, and all the usual gimmicks are in play.
Seems like you are holding the course, congrats and continued success - drive on.
razor gl my brother this week kill the devil the bookmaker
hey guy's there is so much to say but I don't have time i'm what you guy's call a wise guy but I call myself an invester because that's what I do invest my money, and football is my game and there is nobody that's better at it nobody I made so much money for my brother here at pregame.com and some other site's that if you did follow from the start of football season, you made a mint GOV mint and i'm not kidding what a year I hit 4/ 6 team parlay's right here on this site that alone made your year and the game's that came with the parlay's where great but I might not be back because of health reason's P.S. I really would love to come back 1 more year but we shall see i'm trying to work something out with CAPPING THE GAME if everything turn's out alright I will be back gl my brother's now it's 8 month's of R and R goodnight
Like the Cuse play and I think you're right it'll be moving around. BOL Razor!
Don't Be Stupid
Discipline, young purks. Discipline.
RBF, I sense a BIG DOG weekend! Looked at Syr. and G. tech and a few others, lots of perception plays and Vegas luvin it . Always enjoy your stuff!!
Razor, Nice work great insight thanks.
The Tech game Total is hovering 73.5-74. With +10 points how do you feel about a ML bet, merely based on the Total? Best, RZB!
razor gl my friend and ty for the info kick some ass this week
Like Southern to get in the points and maybe finally squeak out a win......The under should make for a good bet as well IMO.....GET MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!
"EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY"