Las Vegas, Nevada (October 23, 2012) - from RJ Bell of Pregame.comWorld Series Odds:Tigers $170 wins $100 (implying 62% chance to win championship)Giants: $100 wins $150 (implying 38% chance to win championship)
Game One:Tigers $170 wins $100 (implying 62% chance to win game one)Giants: $100 wins $150 (implying 38% chance to win game one)
Tigers with the exact same odds to win game one and win the series.
MVP Odds ($100 wins . . . )Miguel Cabrera: +500Buster Posey: +650Justin Verlander: +800Prince Fielder: +800Delmon Young: +1200Hunter Pence: +1200Marco Scutaro: +1200Pablo Sandoval: +1200Fun Props
Odds say: 60% chance the World Series goes 6 or 7 games ($165 wins $100 on YES)
Giants to sweep World Series 4-0? $100 wins $1800 (18 to 1)
Detroit Tigers do NOT hit a home run in World Series? $100 wins $2,500 (25 to 1)
---RJ Bell: Best Bets | Free Picks | My Posts |My Blog |@TwitterCalled a "True Insider" by ESPNPick Virgins: $25 FREE! Buyers: 10% rebate!I am a Pregame.com Director of the Boards!