Favorites for top picks:#1) Anthony Davis ($5,000 wins $100) – implying 98% chance#2) Thomas Robinson ($100 wins $100) – implying 50% chance#3) Bradley Beal ($110 wins $100) – implying 52% chance
Total players drafted in first round (per conference):ACC: over/under 5.5 playersBig East: over/under 5 playersTotal college SENIORS drafted in first round:Over/Under 4.5 playersWill at least 3 North Carolina players be drafted IN LOTTERY?Yes = $250 wins $100 (69% chance)No = $100 wins $200 (31% chance)Odds Dwight Howard is traded by the end of the draft?Yes: $100 wins $130 (implying 42% chance)No: $150 wins $100 (implying 58% chance)
---RJ Bell: Best Bets | Free Picks | My Posts |My Blog |@TwitterCalled a "True Insider" by ESPNPick Virgins: $25 FREE! Buyers: 10% rebate!I am a Pregame.com Director of the Boards!
RJ- I think I will take a "vacation" from posting in the Pregame Forum until football season. Perhaphs I came back a little to soon. I hope the rest of your summer is prosperous and pleasant. See you when the "pigskin" is in the air. Take care of yourself and thank you for everything you do and more particularly your recent support re the loss of my sister.
Wow, crazy odds. Not for me. But good luck if bet them.
"We'll See What Happens"