Over 40 million Americans wager $380 Billion dollars per year on sports. Every sports bettor needs support (a $1.1 Billion market). Located in Las Vegas, Pregame.com is the largest sports betting support website compliant under United States law. Pregame.com does not take bets, but rather provides information, community, and customer advocacy to help sports bettors get ready.
- One of the top 5,000 trafficked websites in the United States
- 100+ full & part-time content contributors
- Sister site FreePicksByEmail.com is the biggest daily sports betting email newsletter in existence - delivered to over 100,000 recipients each day.
- Pregame.com has received more national media attention than all of our competitors combined, including ABC News, CBS News, and NBC News, Nightline, Outside the Lines, Mike & Mike, Colin Cowherd, Jim Rome, CNN, Sports Illustrated, Yahoo, USA Today, and The Wall Street Journal.
- CEO RJ Bell is the only sports bettor on Forbes’ recent list of Gambling Gurus and has been called “a true insider” by ESPN, "incredibly astute" by AOL and a "point-spread maven" by USA Today.
> Hear RJ on the Dan Patrick Show (starts at 26 minute mark)
> See the rest of Pregame.com's amazing press
Watch the founder of Pregame.com, RJ Bell, as a guest on SportsCenter:
Information / Customer Advocacy / Community:
- Information: Quality sports betting content empowers bettors, allowing them to bet with confidence.
- Customer Advocacy: Whether playing online or off, the average bettor faces troubling uncertainty. Expert guidance from a trusted source like Pregame.com creates a coveted sense of security about their gaming. Specifically, our Pregame Rewards program assigns each customer with a personal Host who handles any & all customer needs.
- Community: Sports betting, for most, is lamentably solitary. Group experiences in a Las Vegas casino or local sports bar are the exception. Nights at home in front of the television are the rule. Online sports betting communities connect bettors who can share the joy of victory and commiserate over defeat.
- Pregame Forums - where posters inform & entertain while helping each other win
- Pregame Blogs - insights from, and conversations with, leading sports bettors
Commission: 20% of customer's total spend
Platform: Commission Junction
Cookie Duration: Longest allowed by CJ (120 days)!